Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 7 years ago

Ditto Music vs Venzo Digital?? Please Help!!?

I am planning on releasing a single on iTunes. would it be a better choice to choose ditto music that can get it on in less than 24 hrs & keep 100% of royalties but only be able to release 10 songs? or go the venzo digital way where it can take up to 4 weeks but only 80 % royalties but unlimited music? if I did ditto music and then once my free 10 songs were up and switched to venzo would I still be able to put myself down as the same artist? thanks!!

Favorite Answer

Hello maybe I can shed some light. It really depends on your catalog. If you have a relatively small catalog size (say 1-3 albums), you want to keep 100% of your sales, and can afford the upkeep, then I would recommend Ditto over what my company offers.

If you have a large catalog and would like to have detailed Analytics (i.e the ability to see how many units you sell on iTunes everyday), more control of your music (I.e the ability to do Pre-Orders, choose territories, upload your image artwork in any size, set your own pricing, etc.), and sell unlimited Ringtones + iPhone apps then Venzo Digital is right for you. :)

Kevin Rivers

CEO, Venzo Digital

Source(s): I'm CEO of Venzo Digital

As far as I know RouteNote.com is the best option by far. Free option for artists and also paid version where we keep 100% of the royalties. My music was live in all stores in 1 weeks, but itunes within like 5 hours (not sure if it can be done all the time that fast)

• poplar

Ditto Music

Your planning is good that and you some help for your upcoming problem. Actually this kind of question I have never been asked. But I tried my best to find your answer. Finally on the way of my explore I have got an amazing link which may solve your problem.