Determine the sample size required to estimate a population proportion to within 0.032 with 90.8% confidence,?

Determine the sample size required to estimate a population proportion to within 0.032 with 90.8% confidence, assuming that you have no knowledge of the approximate value of the sample proportion. (You will need to use software to get your critical value and should expect to use 4 decimal places of... show more Determine the sample size required to estimate a population proportion to within 0.032 with 90.8% confidence, assuming that you have no knowledge of the approximate value of the sample proportion. (You will need to use software to get your critical value and should expect to use 4 decimal places of accuracy.)

I've been reading through the book and I don't even know where to start with this problem. I looked through all the lecture notes and can't find an example problem for this one. What formula should I be using? Thank you for all your help.