I made a mistake while ordering something online?

So I saw Eminem's post on facebook about selling a Shady vs. Everybody hoodie. I right away ordered it. I checked the email they sent me and i realized that THE ZIP CODE WAS WRONG! I made a typo! it was supposed to be 79853 and I somewhy put 79854. I replied to the email letting them know that i had made a... show more So I saw Eminem's post on facebook about selling a Shady vs. Everybody hoodie. I right away ordered it. I checked the email they sent me and i realized that THE ZIP CODE WAS WRONG! I made a typo! it was supposed to be 79853 and I somewhy put 79854. I replied to the email letting them know that i had made a mistake and I put the correct zip code and everything. I got a reply from i guess the bot that they were reviewing my email. Is it going to be corrected? I'm so scared.
(From shady records)
Update: I forgot to add, it hasn't been shipped. It's going to shipped in about 2 weeks because it was a p re order