i HATE pitbull! how he is famous I do not know!?

He is old, ugly, bald, ruins every single song that he features on, I dont think he has one song where he is the only singer in it that has got into at least the top 40, he does that really really really annoying noise in every single song I mean what even is that, try something new for once! I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

We're in a very dark period musically.

The same thing happened from in the late 70's through the 80's where greedy, shallow posers (like Poison, Madonna, and Human League) were at the forefront and the best bands (Metallica, the Misfits, Venom) were on the fringes. There were exceptions like Springsteen. the Clash, and Guns N' Roses, and to some degree MJ and Prince, but they were few and far between. This era is analogous, with the posers and shills (Will.I.Am, Nicki Minaj, Drake, Justin Bieber, the emo bands of the mid-00's) being on top, the best rappers and bands (Mastodon, Immortal Technique, Gang Starr, Mars Volta) being forced into the underground, and the rare exceptions (Kanye West before 2013, old Daft Punk, Awolnation) being few and far between.

The good news is that things were reversed in 1991 with the explosion of Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Metallica, Public Enemy, etc. and many of the posers that ruled the 80's were purged (somehow Madonna and Bon Jovi survived, but they were about it). I think a similar cultural shift is inevitable, and I believe it will happen soon. At that point, this whole swag era will become just as embarrassing as hair metal.

He is famous because some people obviously like him. Can't you just not listen to the songs he is in, they are usually rubbish even without him.

• Ok, so you hate him. Good to know. Now get over yourself and go listen to what you like and stop moaning about music that you hate.

I talked to Pitbull and told him what you posted here.

He is heartbroken, but says he will not stop. In fact he is going to do a new performance based on your post.

Who?

Source(s): Seriously, who??

Quit moaning. He's living his life and that's that. Why are you so bothered about that? You don't even know the guy, how can you possibly hate him and judge him

For that jeez.

• Qwerty

omg i know! whats wrong with music today. pitbull, shut up

Who is he??

You're just jealous of his swagger

• lol he's got a panty dropper voice so stop hatin'