Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 7 years ago

幫我修改英文文法

1.Lucky to live in Australia.I am sure if this was happen here.it would entire govment would be sacked.I am not understant why there are many Taiwanese who don"t like Taiwan.

2.There is a trickish party in power,which don't love Taiwan at all.The party always think that China is better than Taiwan is and Taiwan can't live without China market .Do you understant? 以上這兩扁怎麼表達才是正確的呢以及錯在何處

為何用 do not love Taiwan at all 是一對呢?因為我想了解差異在哪裏

更正打錯了,是不對呢?

Rating
  • Beth
    Favorite Answer

1. (I am) Lucky to live in Australia.I am sure if this waswere to happen here., it would the entire government would be sackedremoved. I amdo not understantd why there are so many Taiwanese who don''t like Taiwan.

2.There is a trickish party in power(註), which doesn't love Taiwan at all. The party always thinks that China is better than Taiwan is and Taiwan can't live without China market. Do you understantd?

註:

雖然文法可能是對的. 但是句子用There is 開頭, 然後關係代名詞 which 前面如果有逗號, 為非限定用法, 也就是which後面的句子只是補充說明. 那你這一整句的意思就會變成: 有一個狡猾的執政黨, 他一點都不愛台灣. 這樣寫並沒有說明那是台灣的執政黨. 所以就可能會有語病. (其他國家的執政黨當然不愛台灣. 但是某些情況也有可能是故意這樣寫, 用排比的句型, 用各種方法形容, 就是不直接說出來是哪一個. There is a party which ...; there is a party which ...; there is a party which ...)

如果把 which 前面的逗號去掉, 變成限定用法, 也就是很多政黨中, 其中不愛台灣的一個. 那又會跟你的 in power 相衝突, 因為in power的通常只有一個.

事實上, 這個句子不要用there is開頭會更好發揮. 直接把the trickish party in power 當成下一個句子的主語:

The trickish party in power doesn't love Taiwan at all.

(雖然主語也沒有說明是台灣的政黨, 但是因為不是用there is 開頭, 而是用 the 開頭, 所以讀者一看就知道是講台灣的執政黨)

或是再結合下一句:

The trickish party in power, which doesn't love Taiwan at all, always thinks that China is better than Taiwan and Taiwan can't live without China market.

• Louis

Taiwan cannot afford to give up any market especially a big one like China. Even the Australia govenment must give up Taiwan and mentain a deplomatic relationship with mainland China. However, it still likes Taiwan market and sells a lot of milk and meat to the people in Taiwan.

由於文法與用字有很多不正確的地方,語意不是很明顯,為什麼不把您想表達的中文寫出來,改的人比較不會搞混.

2013-11-26 12:38:08 補充:

Non of the political parties in Taiwan really loves Taiwan, and all political parties are the same, cunning and greedy. The politicians only love themselves. There you have it.

• D

1. Lucky to live in Australia? I am sure if this were to happen here the entire government would be removed. I don't understand why there are so many Taiwanese who don't like Taiwan.

2. The party currently in power is not enthused about Taiwan. It believes China is better than Taiwan because Taiwan lives off China's market.

**********

I am not too sure about your logic regarding 1. and 2. "China is better than Taiwan".

Source(s): me