Does anyone know if the online servers for the game Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution are still up?

I have been wanting to play online for the game Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution with a buddy of mine for awhile but can't tell if the servers are up or not. I don't want to spend money buying it if the servers are not up. I've checked some websites out but I keep getting mixed answers.

Favorite Answer

Looks like it still is: http://www.civilizationrevolution.com/

You might want to check out the latest one in the series though:

"Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Brave New World is the second expansion pack for Civilization V – the critically acclaimed 2010 PC Game of the Year. This new expansion provides enhanced depth and replayability through the introduction of international trade and a focus on culture and diplomacy. Your influence around the world will be impacted by creating Great Works, choosing an ideology for your people and proposing global resolutions in the World Congress. As you move through the ages of history you will make critical decisions that will impact your relationship with other civilizations."