Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 7 years ago

NRHH: Am I a swagaholic?

I drink swag juice like 10 times a day I say yolo about 50 times a day I wear my hat backwards and sag my pants I listen to oil Wayne and soulja boy and I doing break dancing on my meantime, I like to lick my lips alot coz it makes me more sexier and more swagable, I say swag up about 100 times a day and I am really cool

Favorite Answer

That Sounds Gay As ****

Stop Being A Confrormist or Following Ternds To Be Accepted By Society

Soulja Boy and Lil Wayne Are Shitty Rappers And Break Dancing Is Nothing

Saying YOLO and Swag doesn't make you cool

Just Cause You Dress like all these other Dumbasses doesn't mean Tons Of People Are Gonna Like You

And Licking Your Lips For Swag Is Retarded

Source(s): I am the person i really am and I got a ass load of friends in school and they all Like me for what I am I Call That Swag And If Your Gonna Call Them or Me A Loser You don't Know Me and If Your Trying To Be Accepted By Society By Being A Conformist I Think You Would Be The Loser
  • Swoope

I'm sorry to say this Jay but you......are a swagaholic and after years of research, we have no such cures.

• With the description you provided it does seem as though you are a swagaholic.

No, but you're f@galicious...

• hmu :)