TEENAGERS: What do you think is wrong about teenage society?

I'm currently writing a speech on how teenage society these days is just ridiculous. With us spending so much time fussing over stupid social media sites, scrutinizing celebrities every move, judging each other every single day. Bitchy girls and player lads who think that 'swag', partying, drugs and... show more I'm currently writing a speech on how teenage society these days is just ridiculous.

With us spending so much time fussing over stupid social media sites, scrutinizing celebrities every move, judging each other every single day. Bitchy girls and player lads who think that 'swag', partying, drugs and drinking are the only positives in life. Teenagers without a proper goal in their life, who are more content playing video games in an alternative reality than focusing on a career and education. Silly squabbles over who's going out with who, and how its seen as uncool to do well in school. Seriously, what has this generation become?

They're just a few ideas I'm working on, but I really want someone else's opinion on it.

So, in a perfect world, what would teenagers really be like? Is there something you would change, or get rid of entirely? If you could say something to one of your peers and they would listen, what would you say? Tell me all about the pressures you feel.

Thanks in advance! :D
Update: SAGE - I am a 15 year old girl. My counter argument is that we aren't all like that. I go to school in a quiet village a few minutes away from Newcastle. There are teenagers in my school who act like that, more than those who don't. I've seen first hand that people my age are doing drugs, drinking... show more SAGE - I am a 15 year old girl. My counter argument is that we aren't all like that. I go to school in a quiet village a few minutes away from Newcastle. There are teenagers in my school who act like that, more than those who don't. I've seen first hand that people my age are doing drugs, drinking smoking and so on. I have a very fulfilling life without all of this nonsense, but I often wonder what's happening to my generation as a whole. I was bullied, and I'm not bullying teenagers. I'm stating the truth.