Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 6 years ago

Anyone in Cherry Hill, New Jersey like anime?

My father made some bad choices lately. So I have to move in with my mother who lives in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. I have a feeling I'm gonna be different. I'm 14. I have short purple hair and a septum piercing. I dress in girly clothing and love anime. I'm best at singing, but good at drawing anime characters, dancing, and acting. I like screamo, rock, country, pop, and more. Anyone out there at least a little like me?

Favorite Answer

Oh!! I lived in Cherry Hill until a year ago, but now I live 20 minutes away (Clementon, since I also had to move away from my father and in with my mother). I was the president of the anime society at Cherry Hill East last year and I know the club is still going strong. I could send you the Facebook link if you're going to attend East and recommend you a few friends. I'm 18 so I'm not sure if you'd be comfortable being friends with someone my age, but I know there are plenty of anime lovers in Cherry Hill.

If you like cons, there's one coming up soon in Sewell NJ in January. Tickets can only be bought online but it's super close to Cherry Hill and a great convention, especially for first timers. The Cherry Hill Library also has a free comic con every year that encourages anime-loving attendees.

Hey, I am 16 I go to Cherry hill east high school I am involved in sports and clubs at east and I know we have an anime program run by an amazing teacher ms.Herd (I am pretty sure she still runs it) if you are a fan of anime like I am I highly suggest looking into it. the people are friendly and enjoy a good time they like to talk about it as well as watch various animes.