Men, what do you think about smelling like a womanl?

Note: This is just a personal preference of mine and if you want to make smartass or sexist comments please screw off.

The smell of any sort of men's fragrance (deodorant, cologne, aftershave etc.) disgusts me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not too crazy about women's either but it smells rather un-bothering to me if a person passes by and smells like women's perfume or whatever it smells nice or rather 'devine' if the thing they used is really good. But if another person passes by and is wearing any kind of manly fragrance I just hate it.

So, my question is to fellow men out there: How would you feel if your girlfriend/wife/partner asked you to wear feminine fragrance just in their presence and no where else with your friends etc. that would not make you feel any less manly?

p.s. I'm a girl.

Another question for women: How do you feel about manly scents?

Best Answer

I'm a guy and I would absolutely do this, I don't like the way men's "fragrances" smell either so I don't wear anything except underarm spray.