Where can I buy Nike and The North Face apparel for a reasonable price?

I live in the middle of the country and the closest sports store (Dick's) is an hour and a half away. I'm shopping for some cold weather hoodies and jackets, but I can't afford to buy a ton of Nike and TNF. Are there any online shops that have reasonably priced items from these brands? They're my favorite and extremely comfortable. I'm just looking for sale items, doesn't have to be this season's items or anything. idc about all that. any suggestoins?

Favorite Answer

Even on markdowns, I haven't seen TNF apparel for under $100. A jacket is at least $160 for adults. And some sites that show significantly reduced prices are usually knockoffs.

Go to some local auctions. I went to one recentlyand they had tombs of Nike stuff that went for $5 a pop, noth face jackets for $45 each and so on. It was all legit in it's original packaging.

ebay