Approximately how much does it cost to run a national ad in the US on major news networks for 1 month?

All, I currently have a project in my business class and have been given the task of creating a product. I would like to advertise my product on all major news networks (FOX, CNN, MSNBC, ABC) for one month, but I also have the task of putting together all the financial information as well. I have no idea how... show more All,

I currently have a project in my business class and have been given the task of creating a product. I would like to advertise my product on all major news networks (FOX, CNN, MSNBC, ABC) for one month, but I also have the task of putting together all the financial information as well. I have no idea how much that would cost. I don't need exact details, but an approximate estimate would be great.

Thank You!
Will
Update: When I say ad, I meant commercial.
1 answer 1