Should I do this trade for Brandon Marshall?

I get Brandon Marshall and Lamar Miller (may ask for Delanie Walker instead)

I give Reggie Bush and Alshon Jeffery

12 team 3 WR league with 5 point bonus for 100 rush/receiving yards and 10 points for 200

My team is...

Tony Romo

Reggie Bush

Zac Stacy

Dez Bryant

Andre Johnson

Alshon Jeffery

Jordon Cameron

Demarco Murray

Bench

Shane Vereen

TY Hilton

Michael Crabtree

Jordan Reed

Marquis Goodwin

Favorite Answer

Its a tough one at first look I say no. Miami offensive line is horrible right now with everything thats been going on so I wouldn't touch Miller. Jeffery has been putting up solid numbers lately and Bush is capable of doing some damage so I like them two. I think you would be giving to solid players for basicaly Marshall.

But I think Vereen could put up bush like numbers for the rest of the season so then you would have marshall and bryant so really don't think you would be hurting yourself too much if you make the trade.

Personally I like some depth at RB and if you make the trade you are losing some. Vereen just came back from injury so I could see you screwing yourself if he re aggrevates the injury this week and your stuck with miller. SO depends on how u feel about Miller.

lamar miller is a bum you dont want that on your team. Your team looks pretty set to me. Try to give ty and alshon for marshall

why would you do this? you already have depth at WR and reggie bush is one of the best runners in the nfl. plus brandon marshall has been a bust this season. his numbers are extremely low compared to what was projected of him. so i would keep bush

• Erich

No. You're already fine at WR and Miller is worthless.

no