Your favriot mma fighters?

im a huge fan of like every mma fighter to be honest, so to give a top 10 was hard, i also gave a lot of honorable mentions, please remember though that this list issent based only on talent, but excitement, attitude, theyre personality ect. thanks i also stated a little reason as to why i like them. 1. cheal... show more im a huge fan of like every mma fighter to be honest, so to give a top 10 was hard, i also gave a lot of honorable mentions, please remember though that this list issent based only on talent, but excitement, attitude, theyre personality ect. thanks i also stated a little reason as to why i like them.

1. cheal sonnen ( biggest a hole there is but i like this one )
2. lyoto Machida ( one of the best counter fighters in the business )
3. diego sanchez ( most exciting in my opinion )
4.miguell torres ( first Mexican champion in major organization i think )
5. carlos condit ( amazing striking,grappling,chin ect )
6.john Dodson (funny dorky kinda guy but he kicks *** )
7.frankie edgar ( very well rounded huge heart first to school penn )
8. Dominick crus ( most underrated under appreciated fighter period )
9.nick diaz ( one the best fighters there is, no one will go toe to toe with diaz )
10. josh koscheck ( excellent wrestler and an original tuf member )

honorable mentions : brian stann, wanderlie silva, bj penn, Anthony pettis, smooth Henderson, gsp ( i was never really a huge gsp fan but he desearves respect), dan hardy, Donald cerrone, kj noons, ect ect..

told you i got a lotta fighters i like and i could litteraly say like everyone in the ufc lols... your list.
4 answers 4