Why are some of my items not showing up on ebay?

I have 17 products listed for sale on my ebay account and only 11 are showing up in my store. Why? They are revised/listed and have one week left before they end.
Update: @ Nicolle: No. It's just one page and it even says "11 items for sale".
Update 2: Only one product listed as unsold that I knew about (I didn't count it with the other 17 items for sale).
Update 3: Nope. I put all of them on at the same time. They're all ending the same time.
Update 4: I appreciate your help. It really does mean a lot. I only saw 11 for sale on my profile and when I clicked "See all" only 11 products showed up. That's how I noticed. I had them set for a month and didn't even realize that for the past three weeks only a few of them were showing. =( Only one... show more I appreciate your help. It really does mean a lot.

I only saw 11 for sale on my profile and when I clicked "See all" only 11 products showed up. That's how I noticed. I had them set for a month and didn't even realize that for the past three weeks only a few of them were showing. =(

Only one email notification about one of the products I had up for sale so not much help from them.

Thanks again for your quick response and help, though. =)