How do I fire a client without ruining my reputation?

I have a excellent reputation with all of my clients, and I don't want one bad apple to spoil it for me for potential new clients. I have bent over backwards to accommodate this woman, but it seems to never be good enough. I have been dealing with her for a little over a year now, and people that know her even... show more I have a excellent reputation with all of my clients, and I don't want one bad apple to spoil it for me for potential new clients. I have bent over backwards to accommodate this woman, but it seems to never be good enough. I have been dealing with her for a little over a year now, and people that know her even tell me to fire her. After having my second disagreement with her today in the past 2 months, I have just about had enough of wasting my time and energy on her when I know I could replace her in my schedule with someone else. She has given me the run around in the past multiple times, and is just a difficult individual.
This is not the type of situation where I want to write a letter or email. I have no problem saying it on the phone or in person. The words become hard to find when talking to her because she becomes so rude and I get irritated. Any suggestions?