- Anonymous7 years agoFavorite Answer
1. Log in to your Facebook account. Type in your username and password. If you don't already have a Facebook account, you'll have to create one to have a Fan Page.
* Having a Facebook account will be useful because you'll already be familiar with Facebook and will have friends you can invite to become fans of your page.
2. Click on the settings gear on the top right-hand corner of your page. You can find it to the far right of the page.
* Click on "Advertising."
* Look under "Step 1: Build Your Facebook Page" to the left of the center of the screen and click on "Create a Page."
3. Click on the type of page you'd like to create. There are six categories:
* Local business or place: If you choose this option, you need to select the category of your business or place and to type in the address of your business.
* Company, organization or institution: If you choose this option, you'll need to select the category of your company, organization, or institution, and to type in the name of your company.
* Brand or product: For this option, you'll need to select the category of product and to type in the name of the product.
* Artist, band, or public figure: For this option, you'll need to select the category for the type of artist, musician, or public figure you'll be promoting as well as his or her name.
* Entertainment: For this category, you'll need to type in the type of entertainment as well as the name.
* Cause or community name: For this option, you'll have to type in the name of the cause or community.
* For all of these categories, you'll have to click to "Agree to Facebook Pages Terms" before you can move on.
4. Click on "Get Started." After you've chosen the appropriate category and provided basic information, you'll be able to start adding some information for your page.
5. Upload a profile picture. You can upload the photo from your computer or a website. Choose a photo that will represent the person or place you are trying to promote.
* Click "Save Photo."
6. Complete the About section. In this step, you'll provide basic information about your cause. You should include a description as well as a website, because this will improve your rankings.
* You can also provide another link, such as the link to your organization's Twitter page.
* Click whether or not the page represents a real celebrity or famous person.
* Click "Save Info."Source(s): http://abhisharma.co.in/
- 4 years ago
I am trying create a facebook acount
- 7 years ago
Should be pretty straight forward