In Chrome, how does one access Settings?

I see no icon for Setting on the Chrome page, and I a little baffled. I know it's going to be totally obvious when someone tells me, but right now I'm totally baffled!

Favorite Answer

Top right under the X button there are three lines, click that button and a drop down menu will appear, four from the bottom of it is settings.

Chrome has pages with information and advanced settings that are available from the address bar by entering “about:X”, where X stands for a variety of possibilities. A list of the possible entries can be obtained in either browser by entering “about:about” in the address bar (without quotes and with no spaces). Below are capsule lists of the available items for the “about” function. Take a look at some of these and you will be surprised at the kind of information that can be found.

on the url bar, type in the following:

chrome://settings/