promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Where can i buy beef jerky in bulk?

As apart of a weight gain effort im attempting to buy everything i need for working out and for snacks i want the highest in carbs and protein kind of beef jerky. is there any sites that offer like 500 dollars worth of high quality(high protein/high carbs) that anyone knows of?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Years ago The FDA proved that carbs had nothing to do with food when a candy came out useing carbs to keep your cholestrol down. Beef jerky can be bought in bulk at certain safeway, Fred Meyer stores for organic food in bulk. Also all meats, vegetables, fruits and nuts are non fattening. Beef jerky alone will not suffice for health alone. Mike

Source(s): common logic
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

Jerky should never be high in carbs-the only source of carbs would be sugar in the marinade. This is not a good choice for healthy weight gain anyhow-too much sodium. You would be better off with quality canned or smoked fish.

• 4 years ago

Paleohacks is the single biggest online Paleo community anywhere filled with tens of thousands of people actually thriving on eating Paleo. Go here https://tr.im/zBfuK

Inside, you'll not only get 125 delicious mouthwatering recipes, they've also included some great bonuses as well to help you get started as fast as possible.

• Louis
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

There are so many other healthy choices for weight gain. Beef jerky is not one of them.

How about: nuts, seeds, grains, fruit, cheese, and vegetables.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Hi there,

If you like Paleo cooking this ebook (400 pages) is the best online resource I found about paleo diet http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=562

Best

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.