Anyone hear of Organo Coffee MLM money making?

My sister has gotten sucked into an MLM program that sells overpriced instant coffee called Organo Gold. She came home a month ago after a 'meeting' telling me how much money she'll make, up to $50,000/month, in this MLM. And then went on about the coffee company buying her a black Mercedes Benz. For 2... show more My sister has gotten sucked into an MLM program that sells overpriced instant coffee called Organo Gold. She came home a month ago after a 'meeting' telling me how much money she'll make, up to $50,000/month, in this MLM. And then went on about the coffee company buying her a black Mercedes Benz. For 2 hrs I sat and listened to her and she sounded brain washed. I bought a box from her web site. What a rip off... $35 + $14 shipping!!! For 20 packets of instant coffee. I mean geese who in their right mind is going to pay that. Then she went on and on about how good the coffee is because it's got some kind of magic mushrooms in it that cure skin deseases and cancer.

I feel sorry for her. She had to spend a few $ to buy a 'starter kit' and she has to buy the coffee up front. I went to her house today and found crates of the stuff stacked up in the garage. And she's drinking it constantly! Why...so she gets commission. Quite frankly it tastes like, well, instant coffee.

I told her I thought it was a scam but she went off on how much $ people are making. So far she's made $0. Zero. Nada. Zilch. The OG company just makes $ off her!