Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 8 years ago

why does it say feedback required when I try to comment on instagram?

Everytime I try to comment on instagram it says feedback required, how do I fix that

Favorite Answer

I went and gave feedback, and then I was able to comment. You can find the "give feedback" option by clicking the three dots in the right hand corner, and then it's under support. Once you do it, it goes away from the support section.

Same here (rushsoccernation) There is ZERO support from Instagram. I've tried everything and haven't had a fully functional account for three weeks. So very frustrated.

"feedback_required"

same here too....My Instagram keeps saying "sorry,these types of comment aren't allowed.Try writing a shorter comments. " So so frustrating.

Im having the samw problem. I tried to give feedback but idk wherw to give it at. Its making me very frustrated and i cant like pictures, comment, or follow people back. Please let me know if you find a solution.

same here, I am trying to research it every where but every ones having the same problem and no solution ugh!! so frustrating.

how do you fix it ?

Same idk here urghh its pissing me offf