promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do Tea Baggers bring confederate flags to their rallies to let everyone know that they are traitors?

Or is it just because they want everyone to know how racist they are?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Desire
    Lv 7
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You need to turn that traitor finger toward your president troll.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Pasune
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

OK, I dislike the Tea Party and most of the people in it as much as the next guy, but this is going a bit too far. I don't think they think of themselves as traitors, but as people who think they have a plan to make America great again, However, that doesn't mean I support them or their plan, I just don't support anybody calling anyone a traitor. They may have done some stupid and crazy things, but they have done nothing to label them all traitors.

I don't think they are racist either, they just happen to dislike anybody who doesn't agree with their beliefs, and, that puts the vast majority of all minorities in that category.

• 6 years ago

The only people I ever saw bring those flags to a rally got out of a van with an Obama sticker on the back bumper.

• 6 years ago

I've been to several Tea Parties and I've never seen anyone carrying a confederate flag.

The mosr popular flag at Tea Parties is the yellow "Don't Tread on Me" flag.

Have you ever been to a Tea Party?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

It is even scarier than that ... they don't even understand the symbolism! The confederate flag is a symbol of the states that wanted to destroy the US and maintain a system of slavery, how is that NOT traitorous and racist?

• Actually, the flags they bring are the Confederate BATTLE flags. And it stands for TRAITORS. Being the Battle flag of the Confederacy, it was the flag they carried when they went to kill, or wound fellow Americans who did not agree with their extremist views. So, call them TRAITORS because that is what they stand for.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/25/opinion/obeidallah-c...

• 6 years ago

It is to let Tea Party supporters know they are liberals and give the media a place to focus their cameras.

• 6 years ago

If they wanted people to know they were racist they would do what racists like you do.. mindlessly support Obama because you're infatuated with the color of his skin.

• 6 years ago

Not up north. No, they are not traitors but you are a hater!

• 6 years ago

Did you just use the word "racist" and expect to be taken seriously?

LOL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.