Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

how can ik if my best friend likes me?

i've had a crush on my best friend for 3 years but idk if he likes me or not, like sometimes he flirts with me and stuff but idk. i told him i loved him two times but he thought i was joking cuz i prank him a lot, were super close and he doesn't wanna get in a relationship with a girl he doesn't like he doesn't wanna play around. how can i know if he likes me or not? or how can i make him like me?

Favorite Answer

That is very tough. You told him you loved him two times and he doesn't believe you cause you joke a lot with him. If he really loved you, he would have taken the chance to kiss you already. I think he's just scared to be in a relationship with someone who is so special to him. He's denying his feelings. Look, the only way to know if he likes you is if you take him somewhere romantic and take the chance to steal a true romantic kiss from him. That way he'll know you aren't joking. If he liked that then he'd kiss you back. Only a kiss can break that spell of denying it. A kiss can form passion, if you click and have chemistry, you will keep kissing each other. He will discover that he likes you. Be warned, you must truly be sure you love him in order to prepare yourself to lose friendship. Once you kiss him, you can never go back to being just friends. Mabye friends who have a crush on each other and know about it. I've seen people like this though. It's not wierd, it happens.

Source(s): My experience

well you can't make him like you but you can sit him down (go out to a cafe or something so there's less chance of a scene) and look him in the eyes and tell you love him but only if you love him and not just like him.

hope this helps

Source(s): my life experiences