What game capture card should I get?

I'm wanting to start recording my gameplay to post on YouTube. I need the card to capture at at least a max of 1080p at 30fps. I need it to be compatible with these platforms: PC, PS3, PS4, Wii U. Those are the platforms i need it to be compatible with the most, if it can be compatible with the Xbox 360 that would be good but it doesn't have to. I'm probably going to sell my Xbox. same with the ps4 i guess, i heard that it already has some sort of recording software on it or on the psn store i think. If I'm wrong about that please tell me that to if you can. I would also need it to have the ability to live stream. i was going to go with the AVerMedia live gamer portable but it has reviews saying that it has problems with audio, and people say its software is very limited, other people say it doesn't even have software at all. i was also thinking of the AVerMedia Game Capture HD II C285, but it doesn't have the best reviews either and it doesn't record PC. Sorry about the long details. Please answer my question if you can, it would be very appreciated. Thank you!

I would also need it to be compatible with older consoles like ps2, game cube, n64. if i would have to get a second capture card for that that would be fine.

Most people use elgato capture card. It is very easy to use and it is about the size of an average hand. Just look it up and you can find out more about it