OMG, PLEASE help with Error retrieving information from server.[RPC:S-5:AEC-0] On my son's tablet?

Poor little guy just got this for his b-day and already can't use it. So irritating. I keep getting this error when try to download anything or update anything via Google Play: Error retrieving information from server.[RPC:S-5:AEC-0] I've tried backing up and restore, I've tried clearing the... show more Poor little guy just got this for his b-day and already can't use it. So irritating. I keep getting this error when try to download anything or update anything via Google Play:

Error retrieving information from server.[RPC:S-5:AEC-0]

I've tried backing up and restore, I've tried clearing the cache/data, moving apps to the SD card. I also read about clearing the data on the Android Framework. Well, I can't find that ANYWHERE on my phone and nothing seems to be doing the trick. I'm not well versed in Android, so please walk me though any fixes you might have. Thx