which of these is today's best male singer ?

1-Justin beiber

2-Justin Timberlake

3-bruno mars

4-Adam Lambert

......personally I'm ok with all of them except for justin beiber I hate him, lambert is my favorite.

who do u think deserves to be today's king of pop ? and why? please don't use offensive language or insult anyone.thx 4 ur opinion

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Nina
    Lv 4
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, Bieber is not even close to other singers, he only sings teen songs, likes to be shirtless & make girls scream to make more money, likes to spit at his fans, he also got zero grammys, so lets leave him that way.

I like the others in this list but I'm not really sure if any other singer should be called King of pop after MJ, because none of them has reached MJ's success yet. But for now, i think Justin Timberlake is the closest thing ever to the king, you see his vocals & moves got some of MJ's influence in him.

For example his song Take back the night, reminded everybody of MJ's tune from the 80's:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEzREJbln-o

Youtube thumbnail

Also Justin Timberlake with his strong coming back this year with 2 #1 albums & hits, and his Epic performance at the VMAs before receiving the Michael Jackson vanguard award....That made him the best male artist in today's music, i think other male artists could difficulty compete with him in the future...

• 7 years ago

Timberlake, followed by that Mars guy even though I don't listen to either. The only song that I like from Timberlake is Rock Your Body and Bye Bye Bye (with N' Sync). Mars only made one song that is tolerable to listen too. Today's music really isn't my taste. Out of those two, who should be the king of pop....my answer is that nobody could ever replace Michael Jackson. You can disagree all you want.

• 7 years ago

Justin bieber, bruno mars Justin tim and adam least

• 7 years ago

Yes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Justin timerlake usher.

• 7 years ago

Hmmmm......I'm not too familiar with any of them. I've heard of JT. Not my type of music. I prefer Ronnie James Dio, Rob Halford, and Doro Pesch. To each their own, right?

• 7 years ago

I don't like any of them...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.