why girls fear insects?

i think they are acting

no girls even cry to kroch

only some bite most are harmless some spiders

i think seek attention

Best Answer

A natural phobia. By the way, not all girls fear the insects. Most of my friends are not afraid of insect. We grew up with them, lol.

I think you're generalising a lot here. Not all girls are.

I'm a 17 year old girl and I don't have an over-the-top fear of insects.

It's not just girls, I know many guys that do too. It's just a natural phobia.

The more I read your responses, the more I feel you don't quite have a grasp on the English language.

• Kojak

NO......

FIRST It is not just "girls" that fear insects...... EVERYBODY is afraid of something....

Anthropologist Desmond Morris theorized our fears are based on "differences".....we fear things that are unlike ourselves..... if an animal has features like us......two eyes.....two ears....a nose.....say like a little monkey.....we think it is "cute"...almost human.......but if the creature is unlike us....eight eyes....no ears.....and no nose....like a spider it is something to be feared

I am a paratrooper....Ranger....Green Beret.....fought in two wars....but I fear swimming under water in caves....I have to face that fear....conquer that fear....most other people....including "girls" avoid facing their fears.....

as to them screaming..... ancestral conditioning.....women were gatherers...the gathered in groups to work.....talked to give them security....early warning of trouble....hence making noise is part of their training....Men were hunters....they needed to be silent....making noise would prevent their success..... hence they deal with danger silently.....

as to girls wanting attention....partly true but not as you mean....getting attention brings rescue.....getting attention warns others....it is how they survive NOT a seeking to be noticed egocentrically

Because insects bite.Even if an insect doesn't bite,who would like insects to crawl on their body ? Isn't it creepy ?

Because insects are creepy and disgusting

• Sting

Because they hate bugs

• OVO12

I just don't like them, especially near me or on me.

That's a big generalization. :/

They re ugly and creepy.