Is there anywhere I could buy the PS4 and pay little by little?

Like every month I pay 100 dollars or something.

• ?

Pay Monthly Ps4

Ps4 Pay Monthly

Xbox One has better software. Skype, snap feature and voice commands/motion controll sound's really cool to me. Titanfall looks great and so does Ryse. Ryse might have low replay value. These are the reasons I want an XB1. With all that said I'm getting a PS4 bacause of Infamous Second Son, Game makers like Naughty Dawg, Indie Game support, A bunch of Free to Play games, free games with PS Plus, better hardware specs and price. PS has been known to have better exclusives. They never let me down and i expect even more with the PS4

• Phade3

If you can find a retailer that offers lay-a-way then you might be in luck ! I think K Mart and Sears offers lay-a-way plan but I'm not sure about their lay-a-way policies and procedures ! Link provided !

Sears offers two plans, an 8 week and a 12 week ! The 8

week plan requires an $81 payment up front on anything priced at $400 and then you pay 4 more payments of $81 !

The 12 week plan requires an initial payment of $82 with 6 payments of $68 dollars each !

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axLmA

It really depends what you want in a console, if you only use your console for games then pick the PS4 as its more powerful gaming wise and has a larger indie game base. However if your like me you use your console for more than games eg: streaming movies and watching youtube then maybe the xbox is a better choice with its fast swicthing and snap modes allowing two things to be displayed at once eg: a game and a game walkthrough on youtube. here are some proper facts: (ignoring the guy who said its always connected to the net which is out of date information): PS4 is more powerful graphically but so was the PS3 and since developers make cross platform games for the lowest console powerwise they will make them on xbox and then port them to PS4 as its easier to add than to scale back a game. The only PS3 games I saw that looked better than 360 were exclusives and I feel it will go the same way. And none of it matters unless you run both conoles at the same time with the same game, otherwise you'll never notice a difference. They both have a camera available and neither is watching you while you sleep. they both have the same DRM/used game polices- xbox reversed its own DRM however both consoles allow for a game developer eg: EA games to use DRM like online passes. PS4 only confirmed games made by them will be DRM free. They both have to pay for online gaming but PS4 is a little cheaper. Xbox one is more expensive as it includes kinect, PS4 was going to be release at the same price point with the PS4 eye included but sony changed plans after xbox revealed their price. PS4 has beter support for indie games (if you care) both have blueray and 4k Tv support. Xbox live is a better and more reliable online service than PSN (this comes from my PS4 mates) but since sony is now charging for the service it may improve. They both have some sort of cloud support, currently PS4 is mainly for recording and streaming gameplay (though may change) and xbox is more about trying to offload game processing bits to help their games to look better. Current reports state xbox records the last five minutes of gameplay and PS4 is anywhere from 7-15 mintues again this only matter sif plan to share game moments. neither is backwards compatible. your PS3 peripherals will work on PS4 as in headsets and move controllers but not normal controllers, you will have to buy an adaptor to use current gen headsets on xbox and no other ones will work inlcuding old controllers though the adaptor may work for tehm as well. I'm still on the fence and waiting to fell what the new PS4 controllers are like, I don't care about sharing game moments, skype or most of the other crap offered by both consoles. I do like xbox's fast switching and snap mode as it suits me but other than that most games will be available for cross platfomr and the only exclusive from either console I was really interested in was Titanfall for xbox. Otherwise I'll pick whichever one has most of my friends on it which at the moment is tied...stupid friends maybe I should look at the steambox.

Go to fingerhut.com my grandma gets a catalog in the mail every month. It's how i bought my ps3 and its how I'm buying my ps4 and 46inch tv. You can pay weekly or monthly. Low payments too.

Source(s): Fingerhut.com

You could apply for a bank loan. Tell them you want to pay it off in 4 months. It will cost a little more but if that's what you want to do...

Only suggestion would be putting it on a credit card, that allows you to pay little by little (plus interest of course).

QVC.com