Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentEmbassies & Consulates · 7 years ago

My petitioner make $25,000 - $26,000 a year. Is he allow to file a K-1 visa for me?

He is 23 years old and he's going to file a Visa for me this coming next year after he visit me here and ask blessings to my parents. He make $25,000 to $26,000 a year and he pay also the tax which is range also $2,500 - $2,600 a year.

Thanks for the answer and I do really need it :) God bless everyone.

Favorite Answer

for a fiancee visa

http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1flow

US Citizen can apply for a special visa to allow a non-citizen (their fiancée) to enter the country in order to get married to a US citizen inside the US.

Once issued, the K1 visa will allow the non-citizen to enter the United States legally, for 90 days in order for the marriage ceremony to take place. Once you marry, the non-citizen can remain in the US and may apply for permanent residence. While USCIS processes the application, the non-citizen can remain in the US legally

The US citizen income must meet the require minimum to fulfill the affidavit of support

currently$19400