Dot
Lv 5
Dot asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 7 years ago

Did the Mob kill JFK?

So I don't buy that Lee Harvey Oswald managed to pull off all the shots at JFK. Apparently it's difficult for an experienced shooter to reload the military gun he was using in the time he would have to have done it. And watching the Zapruder film shows how good the shooter must have been.

My theory is that Oswald was there to kill JFK, and maybe made the first shot. But there was a second gunman who then carried out the head shot. And Oswald would then take the blame for the whole thing. I don't know if Oswald knew someone else would be there or not.

However it's the 2nd gunman and the motive I'm not sure of. Some say it was the Mob, for various reason, mainly Cuba.

Some say the CIA - what would their motive be?

Who do you think shot JFK, and what was their motive?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Its impossible for Oswald to fire all 3 shots at JFK for the theory is that Oswald did the shooting with the Mannlicher Carchano which has been labeled as the Worst Shoulder Weapon in the history of gun fire and according to Oswald's old marine corp buddies he was "Maggie's drawers" translation: He sucked.

Than there was that stupid theory of the "single bullet theory." the theory goes a little something like this:

The bullet hit Kennedy's back at an 27 degree angel than while inside the president's body the bullet than reversed direction exiting the throat (after piercing and exiting the spin a major bone structure) than while in mid air the bullet than waited 1.6 seconds before turning right and then left and then going down ward at a 17 degree angel hitting Connolly's filth rib the bullet than turn right again hitting Connolly's right wrist the bullet than exited Connolly's right wrist did a dramatic u-turn before burring itself into Connolly's left thigh where it then fell out and landed in perfect condition on a stretcher of Parkland Memorial Hospital with no blood on it.

The mob probably did have a small hand in the assassination because they felt betrayed by the investigations that were going on by JFK's younger brother and his attorney general RFK. The mob wanted to target RFK but as Marcelo said: "If you cut off the tail of the dog (killing RFK) the dog will just turn around and bit you, but if you cut off the head of the dog (killing JFK) the tail of the dog will stop barking on its own." translation: If the mob killed RFK first than JFK would had used the weight of the federal government to find his brother's killers, but by killing JFK first RFK would loss all his fight and that just what happened. In the 1960s RFK was going after top mobster leaders Sam Gincanna, Traffancate, and Marcello.

RFK only supported the Warren Commission report publicly but privately to those closest to him though and this was supported by RFK JR earlier this year that RFK Sr. called the Warren Commission a "shoddy piece of craftsmanship." and when RFK Sr, was running for president (before being shot down by the same people who killed his brother and years later his nephew.) he told those closest to him that he wanted to launch an investigation on who killed his brother.

After the bay of pigs failed JFK fired Lumitzer and Allen Dulles (his brother was Charles Dulles who was the mayor of Dallas at the time of the assassination)

On June 4, 1963 Kennedy signed Executive Order 11110 which would had done 3 things for our country and they are:

1. He wanted to start bringing home our troops out of Vietnam by Christmas. He wanted the first 1,000 troops home by Thanksgiving and another 1,000 by Christmas and the rest home before the year was out (the powers that be were making a killing out of the Vietnam war)

2. He wanted us to see our cold war enemies as humans just like us as he said in one of his speeches: "We all inhabit this small planet, we breath the same air, we cherish our children's future, and we are all mortal."

3. He wanted the government to start issuing debt free money. In other words for every amount of silver certificates that was put into the US Treasury the government would then issue debt-free money into the general population. But all that ended on November 22, 1963.

3 men spoke out against the Vietnam War JFK, MLK, and RFK and were killed for it.

There is a secret society that is in the USA and other parts of the world and they are the Illuminati.

George Washington wrote a letter to his pastor voicing his concerns about the Illuminati coming into the US in 1798 which basically states: "It was never my intention to doubt that the Doctrines of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobism had not spread into the United States on the contrary no one is more satisfied with this fact than I."

Thomas Jefferson tried to warn people about the dangers of banking institutions when he said: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

Three presidents tried to issue debt free money and were killed for it. Its just easier for people to believe that a lone nut case was responsible than to suggest that someone else was pulling the trigger:

Lincoln=John Wilkes Booth (Lincoln was killed because he issued debt free money in the form of Greenbacks)

Garfield=Charles J, Guitaeu (Garfield once said: "Who so ever controls the country's courrancy than will control the country through industry and commerce."

McKinley=Leon Czolgosz (McKinley signed the Federal Gold Act of 1901 which would had put gold standard into our money system.)

Kennedy=Lee Harvey Oswald (Executive order 11110)

Robert F Kennedy=Sirhan Sirhan (RFK wanted to continue the work his brother was killed for.)

• Feivel
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Doubtful. They would have killed Bobby He was the one that ticked them off BUT anything is possible. Actually Oswald was a great shot when in the service (the one thing he excelled at) and the shot is possible for people with training.

I don't buy into conspiracy theories (except MLK....how in the world a two bit hood got enough money to get to Europe after the killing is beyond me but I am not SOLD on the conspiracy theory either). Oswald shot him.

Of course, many people today want to blame Israel but as JFK was a supporter of Israel and so was RFK, that is just ignorant.

People need drama in their lives. They can't believe a little lone insignificant gunman killed a great man like Kennedy. They need to make it bigger and more dramatic. The truth is, a little insignificant man with a rifle affected world events, just like he knew he would.

• Pete
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

What do you know, a theory on the JFK killing has finally surfaced that differs from he standing evidence for the past fifty years. I don't understand why there haven't been others who disbelieved the official story. You are of course correct and the factual proof you presented will certainly change history. Congratulations.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

If the MOB killed JFK it was only assisting the CIA. If the government was not involved why won't they release Oswald's tax returns after all these years??? there are dozens of other inconsistencies also.

Source(s): L. J. Prouty, Jesse Ventura Oliver Stone www.fff.org
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

There is an interesting conspiracy theory that suggests the Israeli Secret Service helped kill JFK because he refused to give nuclear weapons to the country, despite a lot of internal pressure within JFK's administration.

I'd recommend doing some more reading into it. It's interesting.

• 7 years ago

So, don't believe it. People like drama...if it isn't there they look for it. They won't accept what really "is". He was killed. The FBI did there investigation and it is done and over. People write things in books and write articles just to "make money" and grab attention anyway they can. That is a fact. They all make money when they talk about all these "supposedly" conspiracy theories. Any people are gullible enough to believe them. Sad.

• Duke
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

What's real suspicious is that there are expert marksmen who couldn't pull off the shots that Oswald allegedly did.

"Do you ever notice who it is... stop to think who it is we kill? It's always people who've told us to live together in harmony and try to love one another. Jesus, Gandhi, Lincoln, John Kennedy, Bobby Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Medgar Evers, Malcolm X, John Lennon. They all said "Try to live together peacefully." BAM! Right in the ******* head. Apparently, we're not ready for that."

-------George Carlin (2005)

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

JFK said he was going to take back control of US money off Rothschild, Shciff and Warburg who owned the federal reserve private bank

not long after he was shot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ8UpengxGc

Youtube thumbnail

• 7 years ago

I've just recorded a prog. on this which I have yet to watch. So many conspiracy theories, but JKF had a lot of enemies so it's quite possible that LHO didn't do the job.

• 7 years ago

Anythings really possible the only way to know would be if you were the one pulling the trigger

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.