Ryan asked in Cars & TransportationAircraft · 7 years ago

I am wondering about N800AK?

i recently figured out that it's owned by AIRCRAFT GUARANTY CORP TRUSTEE ONALASKA what is this company and is N800AK being sold by them last time i checked it was still owned by wells fargo and it was for sell on controller.com and many other aircraft sales web sights what does this aircraft trustee company do and does anybody know how much it sold for to them? And if they are selling it how much do they want for it? Also how much is it worth last time i checked it had a little over 42000 hours recently completed all inspections had a very recent overhaul and has been recently upgraded with rolls roys tays turbofan engines and has wing lets along with a modern recent interior and paint with satellite phone and internet see it for your self.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

according to faa records,

05-Jul-2013 AIRCRAFT GUARANTY CORP TRUSTEE ONALASKA TX

24-Aug-2012 BANK OF UTAH TRUSTEE SALT LAKE CITY UT

02-Jun-2006 WELLS FARGO BANK NORTHWEST NA TRUSTEE

Aircraft Guaranty began in 1989 to provide services enabling non-US Citizens to obtain “N” Registration of aircraft with the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration for aircraft operating principally outside the United States

• 7 years ago

The N800AK looks pretty sweet and it would cost around $8-10 Million U.S. If you have to money go for it but just remember that the higher the price you say you are willing to buy it for the more likely they are to sell it to you for. Its going to be more expensive then what they bought it off the original company for because its business ans they want to make as much money as possible. Also consider that the aircraft now has wing-lets, Satellite Phone, Internet, a new paint job, New interior and new engines

Source(s): Me - work in Aviation Industry - that's all you need to know about me.
  • 7 years ago

(1) How many times do you need to ask this question

(2) The reason the price listing always says "inquire" or "please call" is to weed out those such as you who aren't qualified buyers.

(3) Average prices for 727's ranges $3 million to $8 million.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.