To residents around Midway Airport in Chicago IL!?

Hello! i'm writing a paper on Midway Airport. I'm trying to investigate what residents around the area think of the amount of violence around this area. i'm just going to post some questions on here and i would greatly appreciate it if you (a resident of this area) can answer them thanks in... show more Hello! i'm writing a paper on Midway Airport.
I'm trying to investigate what residents around the area think of the amount of violence around this area.
i'm just going to post some questions on here and i would greatly appreciate it if you (a resident of this area) can answer them
thanks in advanced!
I have lived in the area for about 2 years and i can see very little acts of violence around this area. The back of the yards neighborhood (where i used to live), was always "under attack" robberies, gun fires, gang members fighting in the allies. You name it, it was happening. I'm just wondering if the Midway Area has always been so peaceful..

Questions for Residents around Midway Airport

How long have you lived in the area?

Do you think Midway airport is surrounded by a lot of acts of violence?

Has there been a drastic change in the amount of violence since you've been in the area?

Do you believe the airport has an influence on the amount of violence there is around the area?

Can you share the worst "act of violence" you have seen since you moved into the area?

Do you believe the Midway Airport area is safer than most surrounding areas such as Gage Park? Scottsdale? Hometown? West Englewood?

(Sorry for placing in wrong catergory)