How to change a French Phrase into the negative form?

How do you in French change the phrases into it's negative form?

This is one E.g- Change this into a negative Form - "Je travaille le samedi matin"

You don't have to give me the answer but can you explan what it means by putting it into the negative form? Thanks

Basically, whenever you want to change a sentence into its negative form you will usually have ne...pas within the sentence. This is not always the case, however.

For example, to say: 'he is not going' in its absolute simplest form would be "il ne va pas". However, you could also say, "il ne va jamais" which is also a negative phrase that translates to "he is never going".

In informal speak, you may sometimes drop the 'ne'. For example: Je sais pas instead of Je ne sais pas.

Anyways, that is slightly more advanced, but I'm guessing you are quite new to French?

In that case, I would consider simply mastering the ne...pas.

For the example you have provided, the answer would be: Je ne travaille pas le samedi matin. (I don't work on Saturday morning)

Work through some more examples:

Tu vas au parc aujourd'hui.

Je pense que il veut partir.

Il va mourir.

Remember to place the "ne" before the conjugated verb, and "pas" right after the verb.

Good luck!!

well, first you need to include the 'ne pas' in your sentence. in this case it is Je ne travaille pas le samedi matin. so you put the neagtive in front of the subejct (je) and the pas after the verb (travaille)

Another example can be: Je ne joue pas le tennis.

you put ne pas around your verb

ex. ne manger pas

Why learn French when you could have #swag?