Comforter got lumpy after washing?

I bought a really cute reversable print Christmas comforter at the goodwill. It didn't appear to have been used much, so I figured it would be fine to use after a good washing. It's a flannel exterior and what I would call "medium" in the thickness/weight. After I took it out of the dryer, it has... show more I bought a really cute reversable print Christmas comforter at the goodwill. It didn't appear to have been used much, so I figured it would be fine to use after a good washing. It's a flannel exterior and what I would call "medium" in the thickness/weight. After I took it out of the dryer, it has become lumpy. It's like the filling has bunched up inside. I've washed and dryed our autumn comforter of similar weight, which is from Walmart (so cheaply made) lots of times over the years and it's never done this. Nor has our real down comforter. I'm not sure why this comforter did this, but I would like to fix it. Is there anything I can do to get it back to being fluffy instead of lumpy?
3 answers 3