Am i getting scammed on my sale on ebay? someone help me ASAP?

the buyer made me an offer which was too low so I didn't take it. I was mostly worried since this is a new buyer with no feedback. I do not want to get scammed and I am also a new seller and this is my first sale. he ended up buying it and its a phone, I will be sending out the phone later today but he... show more the buyer made me an offer which was too low so I didn't take it. I was mostly worried since this is a new buyer with no feedback. I do not want to get scammed and I am also a new seller and this is my first sale. he ended up buying it and its a phone, I will be sending out the phone later today but he didn't pay it right away. he bought it last night and payed it this morning, is that a sign of a scam? also, since I am a new seller I cant get my money right away. if I request a check from paypal, it should take a week or two right? on paypal it says completed but funds aren't available and that I might have to wait 21 days. is this legit or am I getting scammed? I am new to this. help ASAP PLEASE.
1 answer 1