Joe asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 6 years ago

Torey Smith, Harry Douglas, Jarrett Boykin, Riley Cooper, or Hakeem Nicks this week?

I need to pick one out of these receivers who do you think has a better day sunday? thanks

• ?
    Best Answer

Riley Cooper seems to be Nick Foles favorite target, and he's lighting it up.

Cooper, good match up vs a defense that is 28th vs WR's.. allowed multiple passing TD's in 2 of the last three games (5 total passing TD's to WR's in past 3 games). Foles hottest QB in the game right now and Cooper a big benefit to that. Single coverage on Cooper = match up problem for the CB.

Don't bite on Nicks nothing shows he will do anything, Eli still only has one multiple TD game this year it's a great match up but the trend has been Randle or Cruz, now Brown will be running more and probably working the redzone rather than passing TD's I don't see where Nicks even fits in the offense anymore he's not reliable.

Boykin - like him a lot but with a third string QB it's too risky if GB even gets one throwing TD and it would have to be the WR3 Boykin.

Hairy D (hehe) - questionable, man I would've loved to see if he could even do 75% of what he did against TB the first time but with him being questionable and limited I'm staying away from that HD knee.

Cooper has been money recently, no reason that should change against a poor pass D.