BS asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 6 years ago

Antonio Brown or Andre Brown for Week 11?

I have to fill my FLEX.

I also have Josh Gordon on the bench.

Who to start?

Is it a mistake that I'm starting Amendola instead of Antonio Brown?

It's PPR

Favorite Answer

Either Brown is a solid choice, if Andre is the starting RB for the Giants.

It's basically Giants starting RB, or the WR with the most receptions of any WR in the league.

Although it seems like Cotchery and Sanders are dipping into Antonio's stats a bit, especially with touchdowns.

If it was my team, and Andre Brown is starting for the Giants, I'd go with him, RB is a safer bet for sure non-PPR points.

In a PPR league, Antonio may edge him out.

Andre Brown is definitely a safer bet than Antonio Brown. I personally never start a WR in flex unless I have to or it's PPR. And Amendola over A. Brown is definitely something I would do. Amendola looked sharp out there last week and NE vs Carolina should be one hell of a shooting match Monday Night.

Also, for the record, I would personally start Brown over Gordon. He hasn't been the same in Cleveland without Weeden.

Man you must have some beasts starting at WR if Gordon is on your bench and Brown and Amendola are only Flex players. I'd go Antonio since it's PPR for this week, Amendola faces a tough D in Carolina.

I would go with Andre 30+ touches last week, it's clear he has taken the starting role from less talented backs

To not start Andre Brown would be a crime against humanity. :)

But seriously, he looked potent last week, he is fresh, and the opponent is weak.

Pretty high on Andre right now. He looked great last game and has a good matchup.