Ramin asked in HealthOther - Health · 7 years ago

Is it bad to drink milk when you have fever?

i have temperature of 37.2 right now and i had 37.8 before but its better now but i want to eat food with milk (i dont really know what its called in english. The food's name i mean) but also im afraid to eat/drink it cause they say it might make me bad. So is it really bad for my temperature? (37.2) or is it ok if i drink it?

Thanks.

im saying i want to drink milk with a food but i dont know what it's called in english by the way.

Favorite Answer

Ramin, I am of the opinion that Milk forms a perfect base for bacteria to grow. When we get sick our immunity decreases and bacterial infection takes over. After taking antibiotics, the bacteria die. If we take milk, even a few residual bacterial can grow into a big family which can make sick again.

Milk is bad food to drink anytime.

no it is good to drink milk anytime you are sick just dont drink to much because even when you are not sick too much of anything can make it worse.