Can someone help interpret comprehensive metabolic panel?

I just got back from the VA and received the results of a CMB. Problems is, they didn't have anyone to explain the results and will not have anyone until next week Thursday (f****ing VA). It does indicate what the normal ranges are and where I have elevated readings, I just don't know if it is awfully... show more I just got back from the VA and received the results of a CMB. Problems is, they didn't have anyone to explain the results and will not have anyone until next week Thursday (f****ing VA). It does indicate what the normal ranges are and where I have elevated readings, I just don't know if it is awfully elevated or slightly or if my liver is about to die, etc. Any help, guys?

ALT 64 (9-46 normal)
Absolute Eosinophils 510 (15-500 normal)

Everything else is squared away but these two are a little out of the limits (I am guessing they are just a little based on the wide range for normalcy).
1 answer 1