Am I spoiled?? (teen girl)?

So I'm sixteen and I am always hearing from my boyfriend & family that I'm to spoiled thats why I act the way I do now , So in no way shape or form am I trying to brag about the things I have but I really want you guys to actually please tell me if I am spoiled . Because I don't believe my family... show more So I'm sixteen and I am always hearing from my boyfriend & family that I'm to spoiled thats why I act the way I do now , So in no way shape or form am I trying to brag about the things I have but I really want you guys to actually please tell me if I am spoiled . Because I don't believe my family & boyfriend when they say this So I have 3 pairs of uggs I'm almost getting my 4th (maybe) this christmas . I own almost all abercrombie & fitch clothes . At the moment I have a 400$ phone but I'm getting the iPhone 5 for christmas . I own 5 coach wrislets & 1 coach bag . I have a 70$ school bookbag . I have a laptop , iPod touch . I have tons of MAC makeup products . I have 10 pairs of sneakers I have all juicy couture perfumes & over 30 bottles of victoria secret lotions . I go to the store and mainly always get to get what I want NOT EVERYTHING but most of what I want I also have a 200$ straightner . So that kinda sums it up!!!!
Update: I have no car yet because I don't have my license yet.