Should I get Grand Theft Auto V?

I bought Call of Duty Ghosts this past Saturday and I have to say, I've never been so bored in my life. I am thinking about trading in Ghosts for GTA V but I want to know if it is worth getting.

Favorite Answer

Yes, you should get Grand Theft Auto V. Why in the world did you get Call Of Duty: Ghosts? It's one of the worst games of the year. You should defiantly trade in your copy of Call Of Duty: Ghosts and get Grand Theft Auto V. Call Of Duty: Ghosts is not even in the same league as Grand Theft Auto V. Grand Theft Auto V is the best game of 2013. Call Of Duty: Ghosts? Well, its not. Grand Theft Auto V is one of the best games ever made. Call Of Duty: Ghosts is not.

The story mode of GTA V is great, yet I don't know if those annoying glitches in online playing have been fixed. So if they are, then get a GTA V, but if you don't mind having problems to play online, it is OK.

• Mr_123

Yes