How do you interpret 2 John 1:9-11?

2 John 1:9-11 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV) 9 Everyone must continue to follow only the teaching about Christ. Whoever changes that teaching does not have God. But whoever continues to follow the teaching about Christ has both the Father and his Son. 10 Don’t accept those who come to you but do not bring this... show more 2 John 1:9-11
Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
9 Everyone must continue to follow only the teaching about Christ. Whoever changes that teaching does not have God. But whoever continues to follow the teaching about Christ has both the Father and his Son. 10 Don’t accept those who come to you but do not bring this teaching. Don’t invite them into your house. Don’t welcome them in any way. 11 If you do, you are helping them with their evil work.
Update: I Try - nah.... that is not why I asked the question. It is a unity thing. I was wondering many different interpretations there are in regards to this scripture. Too bad you have no inkling to answer the question, though. Did you not answer it because of 1 Corinthians 2:14