Nate S asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 6 years ago

Start/Sit week 11 Fantasy Football?

Need two, .5 ppr

Torrey Smith @ Chi

Cecil Shorts vs Ari

Harry Douglas @ TB

I think Smith is a lock here but having trouble deciding between Shorts and Douglas. I think Revis will see all of Roddy opening up Douglas, might just flip a coin...tell me what you guys think! Thanks

2 Answers

Relevance
  • BML
    Lv 4
    6 years ago
    Best Answer

Torrey Smith is a definite start and ranks around 12th this week for wide receivers as he faces up a beat up Bears defense … and his own team can't run the ball.

Cecil Shorts III is averaging 67.4 yards. He is facing the Arizona Cardinals. The Cards have yielded 243.7 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game. HOWEVER - Mike Brown has been drawing targets lately since Shorts see more coverage with no Blackmon. It is hard to trust a Jaguar, but they are also throwing the pigskin.

Douglas I think is the better option. There is NO doubt the Falcons are struggling mightily, but, as you said - Roddy coming back (even with his ineffectiveness last week) should open up some lanes for Douglas.

I'd go Smith & Douglas.

Just my 2 cents, but on paper it makes more sense. Good luck!

Source(s): Multiple time FF champion. 10 league player.
  • 6 years ago

I had Cecil all year and was not impressed with him. Just dropped him last week and not looking back. Something about anyone playing on the Jags!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.