How much can a girl drink before sex becomes rape?

Like if I pick up a girl at a party and we've both been drinking, how much is too much? Obviously, if she's passed out that's not okay but if she's just had enough to be tipsy and maybe a little less reserved than if she was sober could I still be guilty of rape if she had second thoughts... show more Like if I pick up a girl at a party and we've both been drinking, how much is too much? Obviously, if she's passed out that's not okay but if she's just had enough to be tipsy and maybe a little less reserved than if she was sober could I still be guilty of rape if she had second thoughts later?

I mean its not like I'm gonna carry a breathalizer to a party to test a girl before I take her home, but I just need an idea of when its no longer acceptable. Is the threshold the same as it is for driving cuz that seems pretty low that's only a couple drinks.

And no I'm not trying to take advantage of anyone I'm trying to have a good time but be responsible about it.