Is it true that European men don't like asian women?

Now I know this sounds like I'm generalizing, but I've heard so many stories from friends who have travelled to Europe (mainly Italy, Spain, France, England, Germany and Portugal) and told me the guys there were selectively rude to them. By rude, I mean making fun of their eyes and saying they were... show more Now I know this sounds like I'm generalizing, but I've heard so many stories from friends who have travelled to Europe (mainly Italy, Spain, France, England, Germany and Portugal) and told me the guys there were selectively rude to them. By rude, I mean making fun of their eyes and saying they were desperate for European men cuz asian men sick and blah blah and all sorts of things. Yes, I also know that it is impossible that every single European man does not find any asian women attractive but what do European men think of asian women in general? There are tons of gorgeous European women and there are also lots of gorgeous black women, asian women and Latinas as well but I'm just curious how asian women are looked at or even thought of in Europe if at all.
10 answers 10