Who or what is this Bob guy/thing on YouTube who is against Google+?

So I, like many YouTubers, hate Google+ with all my heart! So lately I've been noticing that lots of the sites videos have comments on their videos saying: "☻/ This is Bob. Copy and paste him /▌ all over YouTube / \ so he can take over and take down Google+" I know this is obviously against... show more So I, like many YouTubers, hate Google+ with all my heart! So lately I've been noticing that lots of the sites videos have comments on their videos saying:

"☻/ This is Bob. Copy and paste him
/▌ all over YouTube
/ \ so he can take over and take down Google+"

I know this is obviously against the new merging of YT and Google+ accounts, to change the commenting system, but what I want to know, who is this so called Bob?
Update: Also, Google is a bunch of bull****!!! I can't check my inbox that have received new comments on my videos, the comment review/spam system is f***ed up, I can't thumbs up or down comments unless they have a reply, I can't reply on comments, check the comments in an organized manner from newest to... show more Also, Google is a bunch of bull****!!! I can't check my inbox that have received new comments on my videos, the comment review/spam system is f***ed up, I can't thumbs up or down comments unless they have a reply, I can't reply on comments, check the comments in an organized manner from newest to oldest, annoying hash tags on comments, I can't make comments as spam, my comments are on default to share onto Google unless I unchecked it, my YT avatar got deleted along with all my subscriptions, if a want to use my old username I have to have two accounts, the annoying Google bell notification is hard as f*** to use and inefficient, I have to click "Video Manager" to access my inbox, I can't troll anymore :(, etc. *feeling angry* :(