Clayton Kershaw, & Max Scherzer win the NL & AL Cy young Awards. Your thoughts?

Congrats to both.

Favorite Answer

Pretty cut and dry. I had them pegged at seasons end to win. Kershaw was a no brainer. With a 1.82 ERA how can anyone argue with that decision? Both were the right choices. Congrats to both.

• D

I'd like to say I was surprised neither was unanimous, but if there's one thing I've learned, it's that there's always idiots amongst baseball writers. And there just had to be some idiot that had to go against the grain, just to keep them from being unanimous picks. They dominated the field so heavily that there were no other real contenders to either Cy Young candidate.

Congratulations Kershaw and Scherzer, on seasons well-pitched.

This time the voting worked the proper way. The two most deserving won the awards.

Like predicting an Eastern sunrise.

Actually I'm surprised neither was unanimous, though both won in landslides.

Kershaw Sucks! Dodgers lost the World Series oppurtunity because of him....and also he smells...and he looks funny.....

Congratulations to both pitchers. The writers nailed it this time.

Good choice on both fronts.

Writers got it right. Well deserved for both.

Neither were a surprise. Good job by both.

Right choice on both accounts.

both had excellent years and were instrumental in getting their teams into the postseason

well deserved by both