Who's faster, Superman or The Flash?

Update:

I honestly think The Flash!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Flash:

"The Flash Rebirth #3 (2009) – The Barry Allen Flash is brought back to life and it’s causing all sorts of havok within the Speed Force, possibly even causing the deaths of other speedsters. Barry, thinking he’s killing other speedsters tries to sacrifice himself to the Speed Force and Superman tries to catch him to get him to rethink this plan. While racing side by side, Clark (Superman) tells Barry (Flash) that he can’t outrun him because, as their earlier races have proven, he is just as fast as Barry. Barry turns to Superman and says that those other races were for charity and proceeds to kick it into another gear and leaves Superman in his dust. AWESOME. Finally, Barry gets an outright win in a foot race, so that makes it 3-0-2. The Flash is undefeated against Superman with 3 wins, no losses and 2 ties.

So, the answer to the question, who is faster, Flash or Superman, in the Silver Age, Flash is faster than Superman. But Superman has also raced other Flashes in more recent years."

Comic Vine is where the comic book experts like to hang out, and they know more about it than me, but they All agree that the Flash is fastest, so I have to agree: http://www.comicvine.com/superman-vs-flash/4050-43...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Why would they call it flash if superman is faster. common sense dude. Flash is the fastest man alive (according to the tv show that is):)

• Superman.

Ever see Flash spin the planet backwards? Me either.

• 6 years ago

I think they purposely left it debatable in the Superman The Animated Series series.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Me by far that ***** Clark is slow af.

• 3 years ago

Flash is faster. in all the races done by the two, the Flash admits those races were for "Charity"

Attachment image
  • the flash that's why he's the flash

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.