Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 7 years ago

How many sertraline tablets (75mg) would kill?

For a biology project..

Favorite Answer

Don't do it Melissa, don't give up, you're worth more than that. Just mention here what is bothering you and try to find solutions for it. Don't kill yourself. Drink some water relax and think about what you want in life, what you want to give etc.

Idk if this is for a project or not, but do t do it! You are loved by people and if you killed yourself do you know how much pain you would bring to the ones that love you such as a sibling or a parent or a friend. You we're put on this earth for a reason and god never gives us more than we can bear. So maybe your a really stron person. Maybe talk to someone you really trust. Or go to a therapist. But don't hurt yourself in any way.

Biology project... Riiiiiiight..

No matter how hard life gets don't give up. It will get better. In a minute, hour, day, week, year, I promise it will get better.

Better keep fighting instead of giving up. Later you'll be proud of yourself and grateful of how your life is better.

It may be hard, you may be sick of everything, but trust me, fighting and staying strong is the right solution. Trust me, been there, done that. It is from my own experience.

Stay strong and remember - your situation is not permanent. It will get better, as long as you fight to recover.

Honestly.. I don't know you, so I dunno if you're lying.

But if suicide is the case here, don't do it. If you think no one cares or something, that's not true. I care. You're worth it. You were put on this planet for a reason, so that means you have to stay on this planet for a reason.

You've already made it this far. You can make it so much further..

And also, if this is not about suicide, I'm really sorry I kinda went off like that. I just have this weird thing I do, where I always have the need to make sure people don't hurt/kill themselves, cause I've been through it. ;-;