Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 7 years ago

要怎翻譯這篇文章

在我小的時候,我們全家去游泳。當時的我懷著非常期待的心情,因為那是我第1次下水。

望著面前一整片水池,我的姊姊先行跳了下去,在水池中,游來游去,好不快活。而我雖是第一次下水,可能由於看到姐姐的游態,我絲毫沒感覺到害怕,反而我跳了下去。當我整個身體浸泡在水池裡時,我發現我的腳碰不到地!我更發現到我不能呼吸!我的眼睛在水裡肆無忌憚的張開,腦袋也第一次的無比清晰,視線也非常的清晰。看著姊姊在前方十幾公尺處游來游去,我慌忙的手腳亂動,嘴巴一直也一直在喊救我!好險就在我快撐不住時,我的姐姐發現了我,用盡全身的力量,快速向我划來,把我拉上岸!!

一次驚險的下水經驗,在死神旁擦神而過的經驗,成了我最最最難忘的經驗。

各位大大,求翻譯(英文)!! 小弟我定無比感恩,謝謝!!!!

Rating
  • D
    Favorite Answer

When I was young, my whole family went for a swim. I was filled with expectations because it was the first time I went into the water.

In front of us is the pool. My sister jumped in first. In the pool she was frolicking back and forth effortlessly. Although it was my first time, I didn't have any fear. Maybe it was because I saw how my sister maneuvered in the water, I dove in.

When my body was in the water, I discovered I couldn't touch the bottom. I further realized I couldn't breath. My eyes were wide open and my head was clear for the first time. I saw my sister about 10 to 15 meters straight ahead. Then I waved my arms and legs and tried to yell for help. Just about the time I couldn't keep going my sister discovered that I was in deep trouble. She used all her might swam toward me and pulled me out of water.

An excited experience within the grasp of death, this is my most unforgettable memory.

Source(s): me

全台唯一合法博弈網站隆重登場

中獎彩金領取僅需5分鐘立刻到手

快來免費試試手氣吧!

官方網站 aa777.net